Monday, September 22, 2008

Vintage Santa Cruz I, The Harbor


Consider this just finished painting as your formal invitation to Santa Cruz by the sea for the annual Open Studios Art Tour 2008, October 11 & 12, 11AM to 6 PM. You can see what Open Studios is all about by clicking the link. It's a great opportunity to see and appreciate the arts all around our scenic county. Bring the family and stop by my studio as I demonstrate different kinds of calligraphy and show my latest works. Originals, prints, cards and tiles will all be on sale. Although I am only opening my studio on the one weekend, by visiting the website, you can check out the other weekends as well. Again, here is the pertinent information you need to know:

Ruth Korch, Open Studio Artist #250
October 11 & 12, 11AM to 6PM
130 Eastridge Court
Santa Cruz, CA 95060

Mark you calendars and I hope to see many of you soon! (so does Cooper!!)

2 comments:

strawbeesplash said...

awwwwwwww
TELL COOPER HI FOR ME PLEASE!!!
and a hug and a kiss and a doggie bone?

Hannah Noelle said...

Cooper!! :). I want to come to one of your shows sometime.